I am not entirely certain how I shall go about studying for my Ideas and Cultures midterm exam. My class has very little to do with notes and quizzes. All we really do is discuss a topic that Professor Woodfin has chosen for class discussion. We frequently digress from this topic, but it is still basically the students stating their opinions. Will he test us over the class opinion? I am not sure. Will he test over the six pages of notes I have developed since the beginning of class? I do not know that either.
We have already talked about the format of the test. It will be some comprehension and some short answer/discussion questions. So I suppose I will review the worksheets we have with every reading assignment and discuss the works with the classmates I have on my hall one more time. This should make for some long and loud debates, since they will not be held under the watchful eye of Professor Woodfin. He usually controls the tempers of our more religious and/or forceful individuals. Then I will cross my fingers and maybe wear a business suit. Perhaps dressing for success will encourage me. Besides, I go to work shortly afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment