Monday, September 1, 2008
Blog Entry #1
Well, I expect my first semester of college to be an eye-opener. I'm sure that my already tightwad habits will only get worse once I'm relying on my own money for groceries and such. The roommate factor is actually something I have already gotten used to even though I've had a room to myself for over ten years. I will miss my cats a lot, I miss them already. I also expecet to be exhausted and unbelievably stressed out, but that's because I'm always tired and stressed. I expect to procrastinate. I expect to fall behind on laundry. I expect forget homework. I expect to get in trouble for certain dorm behaviors, such as being loud in the quiet hours. I expect to have to buy more clothes. I expect to find a kitten I want and whine and complain when I can't have it. I expect to throughly embarrass myself and laugh just as hard as everyone else when I do it. I expect to break another bone out of sheer stupidity and clutziness. I expect to turn at least one load of clothing pink. I expect to gain dthe freshmen 15 times three. I expect to have a better experience than I expect to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome. Your college experience is what you make of it. But, ask yourself... how can I alleviate stress in a healthy manner? How can I overcome procrastination? Just think... if you get your work done first, it will allow for more fun times and laughs in the residence halls. Enjoy.
Post a Comment